Hi, I am trying to link a C library into a large MonoTouch application and have been met with some trouble... Anytime I run the app I get:
The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded. It should have been installed in the `/Developer/MonoTouch/Build/simulator/lib/mono/2.0/mscorlib.dll' directory. I created a very simple C library (one function), and a simple test app in MT-- (it just calls the C function), and this works as expected... But in my actual application, with my actual library. nothing works. If I remove the C library from linking, the mscorlib error does not occur. I am also able to link the C library into an Obj-C iPhone app and use it successfully. Can anyone speculate how linking a C library might cause this error? Have the latest version of everything (MonoTouch 5.0, MonoDev 2.8.1, XCode 4.2). Thanks, Ogden -- View this message in context: http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/The-assembly-mscorlib-dll-was-not-found-or-could-not-be-loaded-tp3906697p3906697.html Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
