Hello Ogden,

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM, ogden <dmorri...@ueic.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to link a C library into a large MonoTouch application and have
> been met with some trouble... Anytime I run the app I get:
>
> The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded.
> It should have been installed in the
> `/Developer/MonoTouch/Build/simulator/lib/mono/2.0/mscorlib.dll' directory.
>
> I created a very simple C library (one function), and a simple test app in
> MT-- (it just calls the C function), and this works as expected...

Since it looks like you have a simple test case then please fill a bug
report in http://bugzilla.xamarin.com
and attach your (small, self contained) test case to the bug report.

It's hard to say what's wrong from the description but once we can
duplicate such issues locally such bugs are often simple to fix.

Regards,
Sebastien