H. Peter Anvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mon 06-Dec-2004 16:26:45:
> I'm considering whether to volunteer to try to put something like a
> new LM release together, if GammaMOO doesn't cut it (perhaps it's a
> bit too aggressive to be stable, and we need a more conservative
> mainstream.)  I like MOO, and MOO was in fact a major motivator behind
> my LPSM package (Linux persistent memory.)
>
> The problem is that it'd take even more time away from my various
> Linux projects.

Aw, go ahead and do it.  Linux is dead-- Netcraft confirms it.

In any case, there's no denying your contributions to Linux and
LambdaMOO culture.

        ;)

I was looking at some other drivers recently.  I even dug up ColdMUD and
its superchild Coldstore, and something called Muq.  Nothing has the
"mudlib" of LambdaMOO, though.

-Quinn
--
Ron "Quinn" Straight <http://www.netsville.com/~quinn/>