David, I couldn't agree with you more.  I was also
offended when Frank Rich wrote that Passion of the
Christ's nomination for make-up was for big noses.
How low does he have to go to get attention?
Obviously very low.

I loved Million Dollar Baby and just tell people to go
see it.  Whatever one hears about it they cannot help
but be moved by this impressive film.

I'm glad Clint also got nominated for best actor.
Toochis

=== message truncated ===