To quote a clothing brand.. they are fukced.
Phil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brek Anderson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 3:58 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] Is eBay in touble?

  Anyone else notice all the discounts eBay is offering expiring June 30th?
  I was ask, along with many if not all of you, if I wanted to sign up for a 2%
credit bonus on purchases till June 30th. Then I got an email that untill June
30th they would triple that amount to 6% on any purchase.
  Then I get a card in the mail that I can get 10% of any eBay purchase with
paypal up to a $1000 untill June 30th.
  Now they just added $10 off shipping till June 30th. If I buy a $1000 item I
would get a total of $170 off! This would be paid by eBay. Even with their
higher fees I don't think they will quite take $170 from the seller in fees.
Well maybe close. June 30th is the end of the quarter and it might be eBay's
fiscal year end.
  Are they trying to increase sales revenue for the year end? It will have to
hit their bottom line.These seem like very drastic measures. I am waiting and
watching for more discounts and if there is something I want enough and can
afford. Something nice from ebay.
  P.S. I am doing a Western show in Cody, Wyoming Friday and Saturday. Will
have some nice posters there for sale. If you are anywhere near come on by.
  Brek