I would say that very few businesses have given lots of discounts when
business is booming! In this case, it is surely earnings related. If they
can get their second quarter numbers up, the stock price will likely keep
from tanking for another 30-90 days, and that lets all the insiders sell
another bushel full of stock (which they have the company buy back through
their buy back program). Pretty smart on their part, as long as they are not
breaking any laws.

Bruce