ORRRRR...

perhaps it's not an insult at all, Jeff.

I am now of the mind that using Rich's description, it's very possible that Irv is The Little Prince!

Patrick

On Sep 7, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Jeff Potokar wrote:

why yet another supposed "private" email to an individual being posted to the public room, as well? this email to bruce did not need to be here, for all to read, claiming that irv is on some other planet. it should have been sent to bruce alone.

this immaturity is getting ridiculous.

jeff