From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of David
Kusumoto
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:47 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OSCARS and MoPo Turns 14 Today!

Franc -- You're suggesting I'm biased against gays.  While using the
collective first person plural "we" -- you said my "political slant" and
"core ideology" prevented me from being open minded, i.e., loving a film
as much as you did.  Suit yourself.  I AM a pompous know-it-all, I DO
write long-winded rants, and yes, I AM often insufferable -- but you
don't know me as a friend -- and you don't really know my views about
gays.  The only thing I'm sure of is you ARE reading my posts from start
to finish.  I prefer you stay ignorant with your presumptions about me.
Life's too short to be angry all the time.  -kuz.

  _____