if Franc said he did not like the hotel and its amenities and facilities, why
is he being attacked for expressing his opinion.? Let Ramada defend.

HOWEVER-----------------------------the post did state a few days ago the
following, which seems to be going unaddressed on the site (although i know
private emails are circulating):

1.? i gave up looking at the site because it took forever to load into my
computer.? AND I HAVE A FAST COMPUTER.

?

2.? more importantly, i wrote 2 emails to Hollywood Poster asking why i could
not see poster descriptions.? Neither were answered.? How can you bid without a
description???? Did their on-line sire contain descriptions?? Were you able to
really enhance an image?

?

?

?

?

SO WHY DO AUCTION HOUSES LIKE HERITAGE SEND OUT FREE? CATALOGUES??? ANSWER:?
they are smart! !!!

?

For example, in the last Signature Auction of Heritage, i made a quick search
on their internet site.??Although, i saw beautiful posters, i believe only one
interested me at the time.? Yet, after i received their catalogue, and had time
to study it, i tracked about 12+ posters-----------------------and bought?6
INCLUDING the one sheet and insert of THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY.??

?

clearly, i was super-pleased with the items i won, and Signature made more
money because of my bidding.? SO------THE AUCTION HOUSES THAT ARE SMART SEND
OUT CATALOGUES TO SERIOUS BIDDERS BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU GOTTA SPEND MONEY TO
MAKE MONEY.

?

?

and, whenever i write to Heritage, i always get a fast answer.? for example, i
asked a question about the one sheet of Dorian Gray, and received a response
from bruce c. within 2 hours of my question.? as i said, i won that item!

?

michael??

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!