Well, I am a big cricket fan and it is disappointing that we lost the ashes but
they do need to be shared around every so often so its all good.

I'm all for transparency.

Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg