Congrats, very impressive indeed
Philipp
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Date:         Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:54:23
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] New Yearly Sales Record

Our Tuesday Part I of our Winter 2009 Mini-Major Auction put us over
$3,000,000 for the year. Tonight's Part II put us over last year's single
yearly sales record of $3,089,249.39 (we are over $3,161,000 as of tonight,
with many auctions left to go).

This in the face of being in the midst of The Great Recession, *AND* being
in the fallout of The Great Poster Fraud!

I think this proves that you don't have to resort to deceptive means to sell
vintage movie posters (many buyers *LIKE* being told the unvarnished truth
about what they are buying, and what the fees are), and it proves that nice
guys don't always finish last.

Bruce