no rich, it's if you only had your own comic strip

way to go Bruce & Co., Consigners, and Buyers.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Halegua Comic Art & Movie Posters" <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:16:17 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [MOPO] New Yearly Sales Record

if I only had 23 employees

At 07:54 PM 12/10/2009, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

Our Tuesday Part I of our Winter 2009 Mini-Major Auction put us over $3,000,000
for the year. Tonight's Part II put us over last year's single yearly sales
record of $3,089,249.39 (we are over $3,161,000 as of tonight, with many
auctions left to go).

This in the face of being in the midst of The Great Recession, AND being in the
fallout of The Great Poster Fraud!

I think this proves that you don't have to resort to deceptive means to sell
vintage movie posters (many buyers LIKE being told the unvarnished truth about
what they are buying, and what the fees are), and it proves that nice guys
don't always finish last.

Bruce