dear sirs- How much do I need to pay you to get this JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop the presses/////////////

I have had years and years of looking at hairy belts and musty old magaazines... I can tell if a page is missing from 30 feet with my eyes closed... I have the knack to smell forgerys as my add has given me " superman qualitys Of perception.. Plus I may be related to templer Knights...

Also.. I have the keen ability kinda Like trffle hunting.. to ferret out the most unusuala materials.. like misaligned window cards and 1/2 sheets, and my spelling...... well..... now that just damn Impeccable
what else....

I am a somewhat veggataian so I eat like a herbafore and so I am low maintenance.. although emit much methane...( In some stares could be a tax incentive writeoff-- ya Know .. green gas emmisions and all.)

also as far as cost factor since im willing to pay you to have a Job... you cant help but win... Plus you would be employing a full blown loon so it may also offset taxes againg but having employed a potential
menace to society... ?

Ok need more incentive..... I can stack and restack posters in five minutes and then restack them... while
emailing and answering phone..

More you say?? customer service..... Huh.... Ive only had to eliminate 3 customers in my Life.. amd trust me they sked for IT........

whats else Most importantly......... I wipe my shoes before entering da Room...

Ill start with a offer of.......... 2 bazillion//// ( In munchkin Bux) contingent that I get to write all descroiptions and make up the ads.