From: rgv1...@live.com
To: toddfeier...@msn.com
Subject: RE: [MOPO] James Gresham VS. Jaime Mendez Lawsuit DISMISSED!
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 23:50:32 -0600

Hi Todd-
  Thanks for sharing this update.    Jaime has always been a good egg in my
book and a damned talented craftsman when it comes to poster restoration!
Steve

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 23:10:43 -0500
From: toddfeier...@msn.com
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

For those following the Universal Horror Fraud Cases, I just learned tonight
that as of December 2, 2009
the lawsuit filed by Jim Gresham against poster restorer Jaime Mendez was
dismissed and thrown out of court.

I'm just a little surprised that it took well over a month for this information
to be disseminated to the public.
Well, maybe not.  With all the bashing that Jaime Mendez was subjected to here
on MoPo and elsewhere, it really doesn't surprise me that there was no mention
of this.

And where is Ed and Sue Poole when you need them???  With their up to the
minute news alerts, not even a peep about this.

Todd Feiertag

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/