For the past two years when we were being told that the economy was in the
tank (2008 and 2009) we had our best two years since we've been in business.
First quarter of this year we've had a slight downturn which may be
attributable to the weather rather than the economy.

jim

  Check out our shop video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related>
&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related>
&feature=related

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626

http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."