  From: Richard Halegua Comic Art
  To: JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia ; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Florida man sued for $15k over negative eBay remark

  true John
  but I really don't think myself that "Bad seller; he has the ethics of a used
car salesman." really goes past the line.. if so, ebay would have removed it

  I think it's clear the seller is a moron just by looking at the way he
handles ebay anyhow (I accept feedback, not important enough for me to leave
feedback) and the # of negs he has a seller..