I'm looking at it right now....the one sheet from SCANDAL, INC.. There's tons of them out there, and they can usually be had for under twenty bucks. One of the all-time great sleazy images, and it captures today's paparazzi mentality to a "T" (for "tawdry"?)
Greg Douglass
Bruce Hershenson wrote:
For me, it is likely Girl In Trouble half-sheet, which blows away the one-sheet.

I found an image online at http://img24.imageshack.us/i/girlintrouble1963poster.jpg/

Besides being a cool image, it is really rare, and yet it likely would not sell for $10 in my auctions.

Bruce