From: pj Angel <angelfilmpost...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 12:47:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] the cheapest poster you own AND TRULY ENJOY?

For me, it is the Amsel-drawn images to The Big Sleep (1978). All sizes use the
same image.

Of all the sizes the HS has been my favorite.

http://www.emovieposter.com/imagearchive/poster/73193.html

Certainly not-so-rare. And the insert, as far as I know, is not a Minty-White
victim.

Not sure if they are undervalued, though. The 2006 Bruce auction above
with $23.49 for a rolled HS seems like a fair price, even  four years later in
today's market.

Okay, maybe a touch undervalued.

pjA

For me, it is likely Girl In Trouble half-sheet, which blows away the one-sheet.