It seems more like the Haunted House at Disneyland but cool nonetheless.
FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 11:22 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] An unusual request

It seems like a staple of cheesy horror comedies of the 1920s to 1950s
(like Bowery Boys, or Our Gang, for example) were portraits with the
eyes cut out so that the bad guys could watch (or scare) the principal
actors. Could this possibly work in real life? And where did all those
pictures go to? I would gladly buy an authentic one from an old movie,
if the price was right.

Bruce