NEWS RELEASE

Of the many URLs run by RH, aka “A Diarrhea Gulch” and “King of Camel Dung”

---a new one has been added:

CamelDungBid.com

Hundreds of Banner Ads proclaim:

***Camel Dung---99 cents/lb.

***Vintage Camel Dung, 1000 different Varieties---bids start at 99 cents

***Camel Dung---99 cents/ton

***Free Camel Dung (with a lot of disclaimers in very small type)

***Anal Camel Curses---POR

***Special Report, “Raising Camel Dung for Fun and Profit”

***Flash:  Stolen from my Vegas Warehouse:  5,000,000 tons of Camel Dung

***New autobio title:  “My Mother was the Original Camel Dung”

***Cooking with Camel Dung:  “It’s Better than you would Think”

***Treatise:  “You’ll never go back to Pig Shit”

***Camel Dung:  101 Flavors, and counting

***Camel Dung, and the price of newly minted slugs in Las Vegas

***”Shut my mouth, before I eat another Camel Turd”

***Camel Dung---to replace SPAM?

God, I just pray that this deviant does not discover buried dinosaur crap.