My only Peter Falk story was a sighting.

Back in the day, when I was regularly attending the Academy Awards ceremonies,
I had pretty regular routine.  I’d always do drinks at the Polo Lounge the
Sunday night before the awards…I’d always do dinner at the Bistro Gardens after
the awards (because Swifty Lazar had his after-party there, in a room
upstairs…I’d always have drinks at Tribeca at some point, and follow it with
dinner at the Ginger Man on the same night.

Anyway, to the point, as you all probably know Carroll O’Connor was an owner of
the Ginger Man and was often there.  On more than one occasion I’d go in for
dinner and he would be at a table with Peter Falk and Peter would invariably
have a young, long, tall, buxom blonde on his arm.  It made me smile every time
I saw that wonderful little man with a women have his age and twice his height.

Regards,

DBT