Hi, Jim,

  I agree wholeheartedly with everything in your post. Coincidentally,  I
just picked up a number of posters that had been graded and evaluated by MP
Grading.  Not only is Todd one of the nicest and most gracious guys in the
hobby, but he's a true professional with a passion not only for movie
posters in  general, but also for providing what I believe are necessary
safeguards to  protect the hobby from other unsavory characters like Kerry
Haggard.
Others like him  will undoubtedly appear on the  movie poster scene in the
future if services like Todd's MP Grading  aren't around to be the hobby's
"watch-dog" of sorts.  I also want to  compliment Todd's business
partner/photographer Aaron Raymond, who  does amazing work and is a really
great guy
himself.  They certainly  make an incredible team...very highly recommended.
                                                              Rick Ryan

In a message dated 1/25/2012 8:10:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,