>great memories Sue..!!!!  thanks !!  I remember playing in a
neighborhood band doing Monkees in 1966 I was 10 I still remember the
gum cards and all the shows liek the Batman and all thoses 60s shows
like addams family, Munsters, and all that... those fan magazines
where all people had to be fans as we had no internet..
 I remember the Kids all loved the monkees and beatles, dave clark
five and all those 60s bands. T think they areallpassing is so
awesome to me..