The one sheet from Argentina that's said to be original says that the
production company is "Enterprise Films", not RKO---maybe I'm out of the loop,
but I've never heard of Enterprise Films.  It would lead me to believe even
the "original" poster is probably a 40's re-release.  As for the one that
sold for $1200 on eBay, I'd be willing to bet it's more likely a repro than
anything else.
                                                       Rick

In a message dated 3/24/2012 10:47:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,