The word printed before ENTERPRISE FILMS is "Presenta."

So that must be the local distributor that handled the later re-release of
the film.

On the ebay ad, there arent even any dimensions given for that poster. It's
Looking more and more like someone got taken here.

What I cant figure out is why a reproduction would have the credits blacked
out at the bottom. Any ideas?

-Kerry