I would have him sign a still instead of the poster.

JW

________________________________
From: Jeffrey Meyer <jmeyer...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: [MOPO] David Prowse signature on a Star Wars Birthday Cake poster

Input please,

I'll be seeing David Prowse in a couple weeks at a convention and I'm kinda
torn on this, as an investment decision, would it be wise to have David Prowse
sign his name next to the Darth Vader figure image on the Birthday Cake Star
Wars poster?  Or leave the poster alone without his signature?

Any thoughts would help in making my decision.

Thanks,
Jeff

websites:

http://www.myspace.com/shaunluuhorrorfest