From: Posteropolis [mailto:posteropo...@bell.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 08:47 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Sniping

I also recently started using Gavelsnipe and have been very satisified with it.
Its only drawback as far as I can tell, and it's a minor one, is that you can
only bid using a single ebay account, whereas eSnipe (the pay sniping service I
also use) allows you to bid using different ebay accounts.

Dave