Thanks for clarifying what MOPO is, Franc.
Never been quite sure all these years.
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Franc [mailto:fdav...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 09:26 PM
To: p...@cinemarts.com, MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: RE: [MOPO] Once again, in 2012, over HALF the items we auctioned sold
for $14 or less!

MessageIt's called a "Discussion Forum". This discussion initiated by David was
about a sales pitch, not about whether someone's business is successful or not.
As I said in one of the e-mails in this thread, I'm not trying to denigrade
Bruce's operation at all. I just don't think that last ad was a good sales
pitch because it's trying to appeal to two different audiences, the consignor
and consignee, and it is sending mixed signals in the process for all the
reasons I along with several others in this forum have outlined. FRANC