Here's my opinion. The problem doesn't seem to be the rating system, but
rather those who abuse their own grading system and are inconsistent,,
especially those who "overlook" flaws, or any who use "stock" images,
enhanced images, or the "wrong" image..

I have fewer than one in 1,000 posters returned for condition, so I feel my
grading system is working fine, so I see no reason to change mine. I also
auction far more posters than every other auction put together, so if you
want a new "standard" that is consistent and has almost no problems, why
not just ask everyone to switch to ours? I will gladly share it with
everyone, and I don't want it called the "eMoviePoster.com scale", but
maybe the "Standard Grading Scale" or any other generic term.

Exactly *WHERE *is the problem that needs fixing? If any auctions do have a
problem with over-grading or under-grading or inconsistent grading, then
shouldn't all of you ask only those auctions to review their procedures and
fix them, and not try to "fix" those with no problems in this are? And if
your opinion is that all the auctions are not having problems, then I don't
see that there is a problem at all.

I *DO *ask you all this: How do *YOU *grade a poster that is "

*A heavily-worn item, showing significant signs of use such as multiple
pinholes or staple holes, tape, tears, soiling, pieces missing, small
markings or pen/pencil marks."*
I call that poster "fair" (at best). Do any of you call it "good to very
good" as the Warren grading scale does, and is that not a terminology that
is sure to greatly mislead "newbie" collectors?
* And do ANY of you want to me adopt this system?*

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!