---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Barr <tommymb...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Linen backing
To: Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com>

I think Christies do not regard anything less than £1000 as worthy of their
notice, so while they did not specify I have to think they were referring
to posters of higher value, and they felt it was best for conservation
reasons. But it is interesting that Rich considers even those of higher
value are better left in original condition unless in need of (a lot of?)
restoration.

Tommy