This is "hand drawn litho", yes?

And that is drawn directly onto the plate? (Or is that "auto lithography"? Or
is that another name for that same thing along with "stone litho"?)

Need new plates, it's redone.

Or more than one set of plates, then it's done following the guidelines as
closely as possible.

And if it's a big release, wouldn't it make sense to have more than one
printer, rather than ship from one location?

Big place Oz. Think any conspiracy theory here may be going down the Red Brick
Road.

Sent from my iPad