To the best of my knowledge it was "Hackett" - the Bidll copy is "tt"

(I am aware of ) Michael Oregon's site (it) was last updated well over a decade ago so not sure how accurate it is and a lot more definitive answers have been uncovered since then. There is a follower of this conversation (L. Bailey) who is somewhat of an expert on these matters (including dating the printer) and although he does not post I am hopeful he will share some more information privately with his usual contacts which can then be updated here.

As to printer's information on the bottom and the guidelines for the printer, no idea - one would assume the printer would ensure their name was correctly represented.

David