Think this is a lesson for not putting too much faith in the logic of what's
printed on posters.

Quads for Third Man, Fallen Idol, and Small Back Room, have London and Lion
logos.

Lion logo not on Third Man 1 and 3 sheet.

Likewise, Fallen Idol 1-sheet, 6 sheet just the London Films logo.

Tales Of Hoffmann quad, no use of London Films logo.

Domestic Third Man paper, (recognised domestic 1 sheet, 3-sheet and quad) no
censor rating (?)

Sent from my iPhone