Mendez’ “transgressions” are NOT alleged. They are fact. Read the court docs or
talk with Jim Gresham.

He was the one who created the forgeries and fakes on behalf of Kerry Haggard.
Without Mendez to create these fakes, there would’ve been nothing for Haggard
to sell, trade or swindle with.

Mendez is complicit, whether he wants to admit it or not.