Exactly, Jim.

How easy for those to say its not a big deal, when they aren’t the ones who got
the short end of the stick.

Mendez was integral to that who SCAM operation. Haggard was the mastermind, but
he wasn’t the artist. Without Mendez, NONE of the forgeries would ever have
been born. And THAT is also a fact, not my opinion or thought on the matter.

Mendez created fakes and forgeries, using his artistic skill to aid and help
Haggard swindle people. And his claim that “I didn’t know” is a load of crap.
Unless he’s as dumb as a box of rocks, that is.

That anyone supports this kind of individual is beyond me. And as you said,
Jim, who’s to know if he might decide to swap out a client’s WOLF MAN or
INVISIBLE MAN piece, for a newly created fake? But in a way, those that use him
 deserve anything like this, should it ever happen. (And yes, that is my
thought on this part of the equation).

You lost a lot, Jim. And that is a tragedy.

But those that haven’t suffered at Mendez’s hands are here to sing his praises.
And that is pretty pathetic.