what a planet//// whenMichael Jackson passed i gota call from Johnlandis sassitant they asked fora megaphone i made..andI think he was in London UK at thetime//
well theydecied not to order as they needed it overnight shipped.

crazy stuff.. once i got a call for a 16mm film of french connection from Director Joe Dante..he needed a uncut version print..i was in shock..if i only knew who called me i would besurprised as many dont tell you who they are.

so..when Arnold's secretary called me to Order Clapboards while he was governor..i said yeah right andim Mickey mouse... it was him and to show what a great guy he was after the job he sent mea signed pic with theclapboard at the podium...he gave them out to all the Usa Governors..in all states at the governors conference.

its fun when someone in the industry likes your stuff...why i think we all do is because we allat one time have heroes in the movies..and art and music..whenthey give us a high five or show respect it is cool...

so its all about paying it forward so new young people can discover the history ofthe early creastors, and actors of the business.. i think one of the older magazine i have is 1913 ofBillie Burke -Glenda on a theater magazine when she was with Flo Ziegfeld,,,
happy thanksgiving

Tonight i played some cd's like Jazz on mystereo..music heals..

Bill Evans cranked on 4 was like being at a concert witha steinway..beautiful
next i ll play Duke Ellington .and some Dave Grusan.

happy thanksgiving

theres more to give thanks for then to be sad over

Mopo..movie posters..cinema.music, art. people family and God.nature,,
peace and love everyone !!!
Tom- Hollywood dream factory®
since.. a long time :)