Just to echo what Bruce said... After a recent auction win it was requested
I should sign for my posters due to a lot of theft. I did. The package was
left without my signing anything! So it really doesn't matter what you want
or do. I used to have great faith in the post office not so much anymore.

And as a side note I went to my local PO last Saturday. A sign said the
windows were closed due to technical issues.  I asked my mail carrier about
it and she told me what I truly suspected all along... *THERE WERE NO
EMPLOYEES AVAILABLE TO WORK!* How that's possible I don't know. This is a
very busy post office location. I can only imagine it's going to get worse.