I get that Helmut, but (unsympathetic me here), both of those events started
over a year ago. Across the world individuals, households and businesses have
had to adapt.

I am fed up with receiving an email or listening to a recorded message from a
multi-million pound / dollar / euro business telling me that they are busy due
to COVID or Brexit.

If they were being managed well, they would be reacting - chartering their
own-flights - automating their processes - taking on new staff etc.

We have all had to do it in our own small ways, but many organisations, run by
people receiving ludicrous fat-cat salaries seem unable to do so, and, we are
all suffering because of it.

People have been and continue to die, so receiving a tube late isn’t the end of
the world, but there are lots of other examples.

Regards,

Adam.

ART OF THE MOVIES
Original vintage and contemporary movie posters
ArtoftheMovies.co.uk
07724 253119