From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Bruce Hershenson
<brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:29:33 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] AW: [MOPO] ebay Payments

I know that SOME eBay sellers have been sending more and more items to us.
Obviously this don't work for those who love to scan, photograph, create
listings, invoice and ship (or for those who hate eMoviePoster.com), but for
anyone else, it certainly has proven to be a very viable alternative (as many
MoPo members could attest to, if they came out of the shadows, which I am NOT
asking them to do)!

"Could somebody please come up with an ebay alternative? It sure is about time."

Helmut