Hi Marsha,

OK, got it.  Thanks.

The reason I ask into process is that as a scientist I am interested in
forming a concept based on transcription, translation, and assembly.  As you
probably know, this is the genetic model, and, as above so below.  That is,
DNA to RNA (transcription), RNA to protein (translation), and protein to
organism (assembly).  Yes, it is only yet another concept for metaphysics,
but the biological model is only a concept as well.  For me, concepts make
me feel like I understand, they widen the structure of my assembly-like
thinking and make it more interesting.  Interesting is good.

More on this later after I have made dinner.  I have some hungry mouths to
feed.

Mark