Ham and Craig,

Here's a place for the concept of "codependent arising" if I ever saw one.
Is it at all possible to imagine a creator without any creation?   I'd say
not.  Therefore it seems to me, that those who are most vociferous about the
existence of God, are actually arguing for the existence of themselves.

John