And to celebrate 10 years at the MD, 'MD: Metaphysician Heal Thyself'.   The
theme might be how character building it has been to hangout cybernetically
with a bunch of intellectually- minded, zen men.  I can use RMP quotes and bits
& pieces of MD dialogue.  Indeed, some of the dialogue has been great, others
not so great.  The juxtaposition:  pricelesss!

Ahh Luna,,, still quite full...