Thracian,

Thanks for the post.  Im actually reading the Thomas Cleary translation as of
now but i might check out the one you mentioned soon.  ANd what in the world
is a yarrow stalk anyway?  Im not sure there is anything in my intro about
manipulating the stalks, but maybe i overlooked it.  ANd how do you read it
cyclically? The only thing is that i have no problems or conflicts to face at
the moment (it's summer) and thus no way to utilize the I Ching.  LIke the
masters say, it's always easier to find stillness in meditation than in the
midst of life.   But I'll try anyway, and hopefully be able to actually
experience it instead of just studying it.  thanks again.

Rasheed