Thracian,

Thanks a lot for the clarification.  I read probably my favorite verse in
there last nite, from 'Thunder':  One moment of goodness in people's minds,
and the mind of Tao appears; this is heaven.  One moment of evil in the mind,
and the human mentality acts; this is hell.  Hell and heaven do exist in the
world- they are both created in people's minds.  It is the good and evil,
falsehood and truth of thoughts, which distinguishes them.

i meditated on that for a long while.  Anyway, i definitely will get those
yarrow sticks you speak of and finally start to deepen my understanding of
this book.

rasheed