-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Platt Holden
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 05:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MD Pirsig's hypocrisy

Hi Glen:

GLEN:
Again if want perfection, GO TO CHURCH.

PIRSIG:
His favorite Christian mystic was Johannes Eckhart  who said,
"Wouldst thou be perfect, do not yelp about God."  (Lila, Chp. 30)

. . . perfection, a synonym for Quality. (Lila, Chp. 11)

Platt