(Sorry, I sent the former version by mistake)

More and more I become aare of the relevance of the very concept of a point of
view
(and some flexibility in switching from one another) to the MOQ (that good old
Sophism).
The very same sentence you quote, Platt, also tells us that we must strife to
eliminate
suffering if we are to play the game of Quality. Accept suffering, and it will
stop driving
the process of evolution. No?

Andrea

Platt Holden wrote