-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Morpheus Java Error
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:14:20 -0400
From: Dennis E. Slice <dsl...@morphometrics.org>
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Thanks, we are trying to set up a database of tested systems. I will
post a report on OS/Java version observations shortly. -ds

----- Forwarded message from Stefan Schlager <zarquo...@gmail.com> -----

      Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:54:58 +0200
       From: Stefan Schlager <zarquo...@gmail.com>
       To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Hi,

just for your information:
on Linux Morpheus only works with Oracle java installed, and not with
openjdk (6 and 7)

Greetings
Stefan