Dear Morphometrics Wizards,

I have 2 questions for which I am hoping to get help on:

Question 1. CVA analysis: I have 6 sites. Within each site I have at least
22 samples. When I ran a CVA comparison on these 6 sites in Morpho J. I was
hoping to find a way to get an actual value for each of my samples that
plotted. So, for instance, CV1 values for each specimen, and the same for
CV2. In the results tab, I can only find data relevant to my landmarks and
canonical variates coefficients relating to lanmarks.

I would love to figure out a way to export my CV1 and CV2 values for each
specimen to then plot that against other parameters that may be effecting
shape at those 2 or more canonical variate axes. Has anyone run into this
problem, and found a solution?

Question 2. Discriminant Analysis:
Again, 6 sites with 22 samples, but this time I was only able to compare 2
sites at a time. Has anyone ever been able to run 1 site against all
remaining sites? It would be great to get an idea of how my sites compare
to all others, rather than to just one other at a time. I suspect I have to
play with my classifier variables, but I am not sure how to go about that.
At this point, I have made 1 classifier variable that allows me to
distinguish the different sites.

If any of you have run into this or simply know how to do this, please let
me know. I am also happy to give more detail on my study if that would help?

Thank you in advance!
Gabi