Hi guys,

Thanks a ton for your quick responses. Emma, the CV scores were so tempting
to use for comparison to other variables...What would you suggest would be
a more appropriate index to use in order to compare the shape ordination
results to say, environmental variables, such as sediment size (I am
studying clam morphology differences)?