Hi Karl,

I’ve used the Shape software package to complete EFA before, and it worked very
well. You can find the files to download on the SB Morphometrics website
(http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph/soft-outlines.html)

Along with the download is a manual and tutorial – it’s very easy to follow and
simple to use. If you have 2D images you’re using it’s particularly useful, as
you can just upload the picture files and the software will allow you to
binarize it and will analyze the outlines right from the image.

Hope that helps,
--Heather

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Heather M. Garvin, PhD
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Dept of Applied Forensic Sciences
Dept of Anthropology/Archaeology
Mercyhurst University
Zurn 69
(814)824-3953

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and all attachments may include
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy, distribute or disclose the information
contained in or attached to this message. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender at the Mercyhurst Forensic Anthropology
Laboratory immediately by replying to this email, and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.